RE: Competition, was: New Arrival (soon)

To: "'Rick Lindsay '" <ROLindsay@Emeraldgrc.com>,
Subject: RE: Competition, was: New Arrival (soon)
From: Nick McCormack <nick.mccormack@frontrange.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 16:25:22 +0100
 Rick/Ken

I know of the rivalry between MG and Triumph and find it all a joke in this
day and age!

I currently have an MGB and a Triumph Stag and the only rivalry is between
which one I drive.

Really we should be clubbing together to support each other as Classic Car
nuts, not blaming each other for the demise of each otehr, and if truth be
told the TR7 was the death knell to both Triumph and MG in the early 80's. A
bad business decision like many others taken at the time by the parent BMC!

IMHO most Car Clubs support each other and the rivalry is just friendly
banter.

Nick

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list