RE: Competition, was: New Arrival (soon)

To: "Rick Lindsay" <ROLindsay@Emeraldgrc.com>, "MG" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Competition, was: New Arrival (soon)
From: "Ken Waringa" <kwaringa@dynsys.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 08:04:38 -0500
Rick, maybe I wasn't clear.  The MG clubs I affiliate with have no problem
with me bringing my TR6 to the events, in fact the last event I attended
with the TR6 I had a Big Bend MG Club magnet on the hood.  What I meant was
that there are MG events coming up that I would like to have an MG to
participate in.  I enjoy participating in Triumph events in the TR6.  When
it comes to British Car events, I'll drive the TR6 and let my SO drive the
MG.  I like British Cars, period.  Heck, I even imported my SO from
Scotland!

Ken