Re: Semi-nonLBC: info

To: <AOH9999@aol.com>, MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Semi-nonLBC: info
From: "Larry B. Macy" <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2001 08:42:49 -0400
Not the car you are looking for, but I have a friend that bought a used 924.
It was in pretty good shape. It has cost them $1000's in upkeep, just to
keep it running. Including replacing the engine, and that was done under a
dealer warranty. Parts are very expensive. And it has abandoned them a
couple times, on the road, between home and where they were going. Nice car,
Yes. More reliable than an MG - depends on your definition of reliable.

Larry

--

Larry Macy
78 Midget