Re: Semi-nonLBC: info

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Semi-nonLBC: info
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 19:08:58 EDT
In a message dated 04/09/01 3:43:01 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
owner-mgs-digest@autox.team.net writes:

> I don't think we're necessarily dumping on a Porsche (at least I'm
> not, I like the 356 and its variants a lot) we're just discussing the

I like them too, as long as they are in my rearview mirror on the track. Some
of my best friends, clearly lacking the perception required to own a fine
British automobile, drive such ass-engined Nazi slotcars.

As for reliability, the 356 is not bad, as long as you don't over-rev it, but
is many times the cost to fix it when it does break, than would be the case
for an MGB.

Bill

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list