Re: Functioning heater controls?

To: "Tuck Southworth" <tsouthworth70@hotmail.com>, Ajhsys@aol.com,
Subject: Re: Functioning heater controls?
From: Larry Hoy <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2001 08:31:51 -0600
 >I'm curious as to how and what you would use to lubricate this motor.

A good web site for tech info is:

<http://www.ntsource.com/~barneymg/mgtech/index.htm>

Specific to your question:

<http://www.ntsource.com/~barneymg/mgtech/electric/ht_mtr_1.htm>

However this may be more than you need.  In the past I've just taken the
motor out and squirted the shaft area with the white lithium grease from a
spray can.

Larry