Re: Functioning heater controls?

To: "Scott Hower" <HowerSL@worldnet.att.net>, <Ajhsys@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Functioning heater controls?
From: "Mark and kathy LaPierre" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 22:57:19 -0500
Scott,
    This is one of those areas that you have to remember that some of the
technology just wasn't as exact as it is today.  I have owned many Bs since
1975 and I can't remember one
valve that I didn't have to manually tweak that last little bit to get it to
open or close completely.   Just one of those idiot-syncrocies that you
learn to put up with in these cars.
Get it as close as you can for the season and do the manual adjust.  Sounds
like you have it a lot closer than some cars I've seen.     Good Luck,
Mark