Engine Run-0n

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Engine Run-0n
From: "Smitty" <smitty29832@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 11:42:54 -0700
My '70B engine always runs-on each time I shut if off so in order to stop it I
have to engage the clutch while the car is in gear.  This is really getting
old and I'm wondering if it's a common problem with older vehicles such as
this and/or if there is an inexpensive cure.  One of the local mechanics told
me to just use premium gasoline and eventually it will correct itself.  I've
been doing that for quite some time now and there is no change.  Any
suggestions would be appreciated as this is really annoying.  Thanks
everyone!

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///