Re: Kick Panel, quick question

To: Wil Boucher <william@greenmgb.com>
Subject: Re: Kick Panel, quick question
From: Bud Krueger <budkrueger@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2002 07:38:34 -0500
Will,

     Don't forget about the splash panels (Moss MGB-15, Page 119, Item #1).
Removing the panel provides access to the inner fender/door jamb area.  It's
probably a good idea to go in there once in a while to clean it out of mud,
etc.,
because that's a place where rust worms breed.  It's also where you need to go
access the antenna.

Bud Krueger
52TD (but had a 77B)

Wil Boucher wrote:

> Sorry, the car is a 1969 MGB Roadster...

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///