Re: Kick Panel, quick question

To: "Wil Boucher" <william@greenmgb.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Kick Panel, quick question
From: <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 11:36:26 -0000
Door switches were provided from the 67 'model year' so you should have them
already, it is normal to tap into the purple-white somewhere easy like by
the courtesy light for an alarm.  The only way you will get at the back of
the A-post is to remove the front wing, but by removing the trim-panel it is
not that difficult to fiddle a wire from a hole in the A-post to the top of
the inner metal panel.  The normal door switches either clip into the hole
or are secured with two screws from the front.