RE: Car Trailer

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Car Trailer
From: "Ken Waringa" <kwaringa@dynsys.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 15:00:32 -0600
Thanks to all that replied.  It seems the one I'm going to look at will work
for my needs.  I guess I should have given more details about the trailer.
It's has tandem axles, a 4 to 5 foot ramp tailgate, and electric brakes on
one axle.  It also has sides about 11 inches high (my TR6 doors are about 11
1/2 inches off the ground and I'm not sure how high the MGB or MG 1100 doors
are).  It's almost new, just used to bring a jeep from Oklahoma to the
Florida panhandle.  Plus, according to the owner, the price is very
negotiable, starting at $850.  A new car hauler, with dove tail (if that's
the right name) and no brakes would cost me $1100 locally.  Electric brakes
are an extra $135 per axle.  I already have an electric brake controller in
my truck, so that won't be an added expense.

Again, thanks for all the responses, I'm off to go look at the trailer.

Ken

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///