Re: Installing alarm and actuators

To: Chad Cooper <mgb72@airmail.net>
Subject: Re: Installing alarm and actuators
From: Kevin Sullivan <kevins@khoral.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 16:50:29 -0700 (MST)
On Mon, 25 Feb 2002, Chad Cooper wrote:

> As far as locking a convertible with the top up, yes anyone can get in
> easily, with a knife, but there is a whole group of thieves (usually
> kids) that do nothing but check door locks and move on. I wonder do
> you leave your other cars doors unlocked It's just as easy to break a
> window as it is to slash a top (same group of thieves will break
> windows that slash tops)...faster actually.

Most definitely!  I hate seeing cars that have had the glass broken.
I don't want anybody scratching up my paint with a coathanger, either.
If it doesn't look like it's going to rain you can leave the window down
so they'll _really_ know it's not locked, and also people can stick their
head in and see what a cool car you have.

--
Kevin Sullivan             kevins@khoral.com
Khoral Research Inc.

1968 Dodge W-200 Crewcab "PW"    www.khoral.com/staff/kevins/dodge