Re: Triumph Stag / MGB Hybrid

To: MG Nuts <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Triumph Stag / MGB Hybrid
From: Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.cx>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 15:56:34 -0800
Over here in North America similar Sprite and Midget "based" race cars
totally dominate SCCA G and H Production Nationals.  It's an absolute
blast to watch!  I hope the newly revamped Speed Channel continues to
cover SCCA racing.

I can't decide what to get when I start racing... a Sprite or a 914.. my
heart says "British" but my head says "Mid Engine" ;)

Skye

Word on the street is Eric said:
> The fastest bugeye Sprite on our track (and 'almost' the fastest car out
> there - he is now getting beaten by one other) bears some resemblance to
> a Sprite and even gets called a Sprite MkII.  But...
>
> It is super lightened.  Runs very wide slick tyres.  And is powered by a
> turbocharged Mazda rotary engine.
>
> Check it out here and tell me if it is like many Sprites you know.
>
> http://reality.exsgi.org/mg/ahsdc/home.htm

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///