Re: Dying a highway speeds

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Dying a highway speeds
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2002 21:32:10 -0600
Blake,

You may be on to something. The time is not the same - one intersection,
the one I hit today, is twice as far on the highway as my normal route.
But, all the intersections do have one significant thing in common that I
almost forgot about - they are all at the bottom of fairly steep inclines.
Distance down hill until the stop is similar on all three routes.

David