Re: Dying a highway speeds

To: "David Councill" <dcouncil@imt.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Dying a highway speeds
From: "Paul Hunt \(Telewest\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 09:55:54 +0100
I wouldn't think this was electrical or it would be more erratic.  It sounds
more like the story from a while ago where the car would not restart after
buying vanilla ice-cream but would after buying mint choc chip i.e. a carb
heat quirk.  Does this always happen at the same junction?  Or the first
junction you stop at no matter what route you take?  Does it do it if your
first stop is much longer than two or three miles, like at 4am?