Re: easy question?

To: ATWEDITOR@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: easy question?
From: Rick Brown <mgrick@mgcars.org.uk>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 10:11:21 -0400
Rick

You are lucky you weren't arrested - it's a federal offense to remove the
vin number from a car - although it's done all the time :)

I had a similar experience my title showed the slant (/) as a 1 - just took
a rubbing of it and went to the dmv office and they issued a new title -
1 -2 3 - I expected to have all sorts of problems but I guess they were in a
good mood that day!

Rick
---------   http://www.mgcars.org.uk/mgcouncil
---------   http://mywebpages.comcast.net/brown409/