Re: easy question?

To: "Rick Brown" <mgrick@mgcars.org.uk>, <ATWEDITOR@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: easy question?
From: "Rick Lindsay" <ROLindsay@Emeraldgrc.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 10:18:20 -0500
   Too true!  Fortunately, I convinced the officer that I had bought
the car as a restoration project and that the VIN plate was in a box
when I got the car.  I then showed him the matching stamped number
on the front cross frame.  All was okay.
   It did reassure me though that some lawmakers have WAY too
much free time on their hands!!!

Rick