Re: Cops vs.LBCs

To: "Charles & Peggy Robinson" <ccrobins@ktc.com>,
Subject: Re: Cops vs.LBCs
From: "Rick Lindsay" <ROLindsay@Emeraldgrc.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 13:56:59 -0500
>   What I gather from your posts is that you don't see committing a
> misdemeanor as a violation of the law. Where does it stop with you?

   CR, I read his post differently.  I read it to say that his actions
are HIS and if he chooses to break the law -- and gets caught --
then he is willing to pay the price for his actions.  I respect that,
independent of whether I agree with his illegal action.  It says
that he WILL play by the rules.  I read nothing more into it than
that.
   Personally, I believe that we are a greed driven society who's
first reaction to any action is to find someone else to blame.  But
that may take us even further from Lucas Electrics. :-P
  Truth is, our favorite marque is from a simpler and gentler era.
We would like it to stay that way.  It cannot.  Our reference point
has irreversibly changed.  We suffer for our love.
   Yeeeehaa!  Only 3.5 more days until the weekend!

rick

PS: My toy car is a 1930 Chevrolet.  Try putting that old girl
into today's traffic.  It's remarkable how many Lexus drivers
will flip you off!