Re: Driving Philosophies (Long) (Was: Re: Cops vs.LBCs)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Driving Philosophies (Long) (Was: Re: Cops vs.LBCs)
From: "David Breneman" <idcb@airborne.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 14:21:31 -0700 (PDT)
Leckstein SEZ -
> I love this discussion. The above is what I was taught, except I am so old
> that I was taught that the color of the middle light is "amber" not yellow.

My grandfather taught me to always drive with your left tires
slightly over the centerline unless a car is coming in the
opposite direction, in which case you move completely into
your lane.  Why?  So you don't pick up horseshoe nails in
your tires, of course!

--
David Breneman                   |  "Advice is somethin' the
Distributed Systems S/W Analyst  |   other feller can't use,