Re: water pump

To: mmorris@nemr.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: water pump
From: David Deutsch <mgman@optonline.net>
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2002 16:21:58 -0400
It's a cut and dry replacement. Shouldn't take more than an hour. It's alot
easier with these later Bs, 77-80 since you don't have to pull the radiator
out. I disagree with the folks who say that the metal doesn't matter. I much
prefer the cast iron I have had two aluminium housing water pumps break at
the alternator mounting point. In fact I just broke a fan belt on my 75 B
this afternoon and found the mount to on the water pump to be broken.
Safety Fast,
David Deutsch