Re: New MG Sports Car to be unvailed next week

To: paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New MG Sports Car to be unvailed next week
From: "David Breneman" <idcb@airborne.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 10:28:42 -0700 (PDT)
Telewest SEZ -
> Watch out, there's a smiley about ...

Thanks, Paul!

Sometimes I wonder if some of this list's members use a font
that can't display a colon, dash or close parenthesis.  I use
a good old-fashioned xterm so I have no problem seeing these!

   :-)   <--- This line not intentionally left blank.

Just in case anybody didn't get the joke, my crack about
Abingdon *was* a joke!  I think the current owners of MG
are doing the best job possible of interpreting the spirit
of the marque in a 21st century environment.  If they don't
sell enough cars at a high enough profit to stay in business,
there ain't gonna be any more MGs to argue over the authenticity
of.

(As Winston Churchill once said, "Dangling participles are
something up with which I will not put!")

--
David Breneman                   | "Before there were CDs there were
Distributed Systems S/W Analyst  |  records, and before there were