Re: I don't know jack(ing)

To: paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk, holtt@nacse.org, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: I don't know jack(ing)
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 10:36:19 EDT
In a message dated 10/23/02 1:49:54 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk writes:

> Very few people jack the whole of one side unless they are *certain* of the
> condition of the saills, on an MGB at least.

Early Midgets only have one jack hole per side, so you kinda have to lift the
entire side, IF you are using the original jack.

I bought a cheep scissors jack that will fit under any corner, and I think
that is a better solution than an original jack.

Allen Hefner
Phila. Region SCCA Rally Steward
'77 MG Midget
'75 MG Midget (The Project)
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport (awaiting a new ECU!)