RE: Valve clearances? (Beginner)

To: "'Menno.Meijer@ict.nl'" <Menno.Meijer@ict.nl>,
Subject: RE: Valve clearances? (Beginner)
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 09:36:06 -0800
Oops, politely pointed out.

        If the exhaust valves are repeatedly tight, and need to be
continually loosened it is evidence of valve recession.

Thank you Lawrie.  You'd think I'd get it right after keeping non-lead
Austins' on the road for so long.  I had a garage full of heads with eroded
seats.

        Time to go back to sleep.

Kelvin.