Re: Muchos Gracias

To: d_dibiase@yahoo.com, mowog1@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Muchos Gracias
From: "mmorris@nemr.net" <mmorris@nemr.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 10:33:20 -0500
I agree with Dan here. I also don't have lung or allergy problems, but
distinctly remember flying into Mexico City years back, and my eyes started
to water at 35,000 feet. I suppose it was from brown haze I could see below
that completely blanketed the city.
Last year, I also had the pleasure (it was fun!) of renting a new, "old" VW
Beetle in Mexico and driving around for 10 days.
Monte