RE: Not LBC, but related to MG email lists and the internet

To: "Bullwinkle" <yd3@nvc.net>, "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Not LBC, but related to MG email lists and the internet
From: "David Randall" <superhoser@cablespeed.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 09:51:30 -0500
As a Microsoft systems-administrator, please keep the list text-only and
strip all attachments. Just because I work on MS systems doesn't mean I
think they're efficient in any way :)

At work we set out Exchange server to strip attachments from outside too;
any attachments from outside the company must be sent through a special
firewall.

Drive fun!

David
'66 'B-GT (Basil)