Re: brakes

To: "Chuck Renner" <crenner@dynalivery.com>, "MG List"
Subject: Re: brakes
From: "james" <jhn3@uakron.edu>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 02:29:25 -0500
I tried that method the last time I dealt with e-clips, before switching to
snap rings.  When I pulled the vise grips, the clip broke in half, it wasn't
until I was able to track the thing down, on the other side of the garage
that I noticed half had gone the other way.  When I tried using the second
clip it did the same thing.  So I ran to the hardware store and bought some
5/8" snap rings and have never looked back.  It ocurred to me that the vise
grip method would work, and if you are able to get them on without breaking
them, I applaud you.

James Nazarian
71B Tourer
71BGT V8