Re: brakes

To: "Bob Howard" <mgbob@juno.com>
Subject: Re: brakes
From: "MonteMorris" <mmorris@nemr.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 20:42:01 -0600
Bob,
I ordered new emergency rubbers (Trojans)  a few days ago; I had decided to
go the extra mile since I was already at the half mile mark anyway.
I would imagine that the person that rebuilt the car ( it had sat in the
Washington "desert" for 15-20 years before he rebuilt it) rebuilt the brakes
also, but I might as well make sure; especially since we're not talking a
lot of cash-just labor.
Maybe frozen adjusters is what is causing the emergency brake to not work? I
have a new cable in hand.
Thanks,
Monte