Re: brakes

To: "Bob Howard" <mgbob@juno.com>, <mmorris@nemr.net>
Subject: Re: brakes
From: "Telewest \(PH\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 15:43:12 -0000
My grease gun fits the nipple on the cable and gets grease in, but most of
it oozes out of the turns of the spiral sheath just either side.  When
preparing a new cable you really need to secure both ends of the inner and
slide the outer up and down whilst pumping grease in.  Thereafter topping-up
till it oozes out should be enough.