Re: brakes

To: mmorris@nemr.net
Subject: Re: brakes
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 08:29:55 -0500
Monte,
   Were I going to the effort to replace the hoses and work on the
emergency brake, I would also rebuild the rear cylinders, replace the
emergency brake rubbers, and clean & lubricate the brake adjustors while
the pieces are all accessible. Chances are that the rubbers in the
cylinders is same age as the hoses, that the dirt excluders are not
excluding dirt anymore, and that the adjusters are frozen.  Might as well
get it all right and be done with the job for another decade.
Bob