Re: Concours (was Front Valance colors)

To: "Eric J Russell" <ejrussell@mebtel.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Concours (was Front Valance colors)
From: "ptegler@cablespeed" <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 22:27:01 -0400
Here Here!  Having a pure, perfect example of an LBC
means it doesn't get driven much (at least if you are trying to keep
it clean and pure).
It also means your brakes and other hydraulics will leak sooner than those
of us that drive our cars.  BTDT.
      Maybe it's only my personal experiences, but it truly seems
like the less you use them, the more they rebel, and want to be
finicky, new leaks start, and stuff breaks.

   As an investment.... buy a Cobra (a real one not a kit car) or
Ferrari or the like.

Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com