Re: Concours (was Front Valance colors)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Concours (was Front Valance colors)
From: "Paul M." <rowman22001@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 05:30:38 -0700 (PDT)
> Ahh, but there are those of us who endeavor
> to drive our cars, AND keep them as original
> as possible.  Try visiting a JCNA Concours
> sometime. You'll see some cars trailered,
> but many coming to the event on their own
> four wheels.

I agree wholeheartedly.  And why should another
automotive enthusiast's passions constitute a "pet
peeve?"  I mean, I personally think that in a perfect
world, MGs (and all collector cars for that matter)
should be driven, but I also love originality, and I
respect what other people go through to create
concours examples.  Aren't they collector car
enthusiasts too?

I say live and let live.  There are plenty of cool,
affordable cars for us all.

http://search.yahoo.com