Re: If you were designing your ultimate toolbox for the

To: Chris Thompson <ct-mg@cthompson.com>
Subject: Re: If you were designing your ultimate toolbox for the
From: Charles & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 12:51:18 -0500
  I have towing insurance.  It covers my RV and other cars.  They'll
bring gas, change a tire or tow the vehicle, essentially to where you
want them to, within 100 miles.  It costs less than $100 a year.  You
call them up, tell a 800 #, tell them where you are and they dispatch
the needed service, no charge.  A cell phone is much better than having
to go find a phone, which I had to do when the RV broke something
unfixable on the road. I was towing the B, so I unhooked it and went to
a phone.  I've used it several times over the years.  Mine's thru Good
Sam but there are others.

   Cheers,

    CR