Re: Tube Shock Conversion Kits

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tube Shock Conversion Kits
From: ATWEDITOR@aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 16:51:31 EDT
I've got the type that Moss sells, with Monroe shocks.  I personally like
what I consider better handling, although I must admit the shocks are a bit
harder than the originals.  I contend that they eliminate wheel hop while
hitting
bumps ina corner.  Others on this list hold strong opinions that the tube shock
switch is a collasal waste of time.  There is a very good soure of
high-quality rebuilt lever-action shocks in Wisconsin, something like Worldwide
Parts,
if you choose to stay stock, not too much more expense than the tube conversion
to replace both sides.

Jay Donoghue
72 B-GT
66 Mustang