Re: Tube Shock Conversion Kits

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tube Shock Conversion Kits
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 22:03:41 -0400
Peter is also very honest and straight foreward. I called him to ask how
to ship and pay for rebuilding my TR250 rear lever shocks. All he had to
do was tell me where to ship them and how much $ to send. Instead he
talked me out of doing it because they were not leaking and the car only
has 60K miles.

If you need your lever shocks rebuilt, Peter is the person to do it.

I will go with the lever shocks on my BMH MGB Body shell, and I will
have Peter rebuild them if they need it. I hope they need it :-) After
being so honest with me, I would like to send some business his way.

Don Malling