Re: MC rebuild vs. replace

To: ccrobins@ktc.com
Subject: Re: MC rebuild vs. replace
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 11:17:53 -0500
Charlie,
   It was a new one, as was its replacement.  The MCs were Lockheed, as
best I could determine from the castings, and it's my understanding that
they are the only makers of the MCs now.   I bought it from LBC, and Jeff
was very gracious about making the exchange even though I was tardy about
getting to it.
Bob