Re: Rear Shock Kit

To: "Larry Colen" <lrcar@red4est.com>, "The MG List"
Subject: Re: Rear Shock Kit
From: "Paul Hunt \(T\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 14:26:24 -0000
I have to say that I don't see much point.  If, as many agree, putting
adjustable tubular dampers on an otherwise standard system is largely a
waste of time and money apart from being able to harden the ride to an
unacceptable degree, then surely it follows that if one has changed the
suspension significantly such that the original lever dampers no longer give
the desired damping, one might as well fit adjustable tubular dampers if for
no other reason than they are already adjustable and available.

PaulH.