Re: Rear Shock Kit

To: "The MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rear Shock Kit
From: "James Nazarian" <jhn3@uakron.edu>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 22:40:08 -0500
I know that there aren't too many Bs running around with the lowered and
uprated springs, but I find the SPAX shocks to be a perfect match to the
stiffer springs.  Considering the cost of the kit, that might be where the
SPAX conversion was aimed, rather then for the street.  On the street I keep
them on full soft and turn them up accordingly for autocross etc.

James Nazarian
71 MGB Tourer
71 MGBGT V8
85 Dodge Ram