RE: Cingular Wireless - OT

To: "'James Nazarian'" <jhn3@uakron.edu>
Subject: RE: Cingular Wireless - OT
From: "Matthew E. Hale" <haleme@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 22:54:03 -0500
I have Cingular and really like it.  The GSM network will really worth the
wait in my opinion.  I am getting a Quad band phone next week that will be
worldwide, excellent because I do a little traveling to London every now and
then.  Their previous network setup was hit and miss Atlanta, but improved
once you left the metro area.  Odd because Cingular is based in Atlanta...

Matthew Hale
67 B