Re: Cingular Wireless - OT

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Cingular Wireless - OT
From: LBCarCoMail@aol.com
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 12:21:45 EST
David,

If you find you need a phone to use in the UK the best option I have found is
Virgin.  You an go into any Virgin Megastore and buy a triband phone pretty
inexpensively and their service is very low cost and there is no monthly fee.
You pay by the minute and can buy a recharge card at any store or charge up
with a credit card too online.  You can also get the phone unlocked from their
customer service which would then allow you to use it here in the USA with
T-Mobile or any other GSM mobile service.  I use it when I am there and the
cost
for local calls works out to about 5p a minute and back to the states about
15-20p.  Been using it now for about 3 years.

Jeff

In a message dated 1/23/2004 11:17:25 AM Eastern Standard Time,