Re: Cingular Wireless - OT

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Cingular Wireless - OT
From: LBCarCoMail@aol.com
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 23:15:15 EST
Jim,
I have been with T-Mobile for about two years now and on GSM system first in
the UK and France and then here with TMobile.  The system is great and far
better than Cingular/AT T.  I have only had two places I have not gotten it to
work and that is Vermont and at BCD at the Rocks State Park as it was a low
spot.  Other than that everywhere from East to West and North to South other
than
northern Mich and I am sure some other places like that.  They also have a
great Blackberry network as well for email on the go, here, Europe and Canada

In a message dated 1/22/2004 10:33:44 PM Eastern Standard Time,