RE: ebay resolution

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: ebay resolution
From: "Larry list account" <list@marketvalue.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 09:31:18 -0700
You can get info on a seller if you are the buyer (without attempting to
give negative feedback).  Check:

http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?UserInformationRequest#ContactInfo

If the buyer purchases delivery insurance, great.  If the shipper decides
not to buy delivery insurance, great.  That doesn't mean anything. Delivery
is the responsibility of the seller no matter what the status of 'purchased
delivery insurance' is.

Larry Hoy