Re: ebay resolution

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: ebay resolution
From: Charles & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 09:42:17 -0600
   Well, I've been down that road (with UPS) too.  I bought a 1/4 scale
radio control model airplane kit from a guy via RC Universe's swap/sell
boards.  Value was $350 but the seller didn't insure it at all.  When I
got it the box had a big boot print on the top at one end and the
fiberglass fuselage was cracked.  I initiated a claim and UPS ponied up
$100 to the _seller_.  Their theory is that the shipper is the insured
and it's up to him what the final disposition re: the goods may be. He
sent me the hundred bucks and I can repair the fuselage when I build the
model, but I still didn't get what I paid for.  That's life.....

    It's soggy here in central TX and the B (MG content) is sitting in
the drive dripping away the heavy fog.

    Slosh, slosh,

    CR