Re: electrical problem

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: electrical problem
From: MGBnutt@aol.com
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 00:18:52 EST
Mike,
I'm thinking the problem might be due more to corrosion in the "gap" between
the rivet and the terminal, so just tightening them up might be less effective
than the soldering method.  Of course tightening would be safer I guess...how
susceptible is the fuse block to melting?

donny v
1978 MGB

In a message dated 3/25/2004 12:26:40 AM Eastern Standard Time,