RE: electrical problem

To: "'David Councill'" <dcouncil@imt.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: electrical problem
From: "James Nazarian" <jhn3@uakron.edu>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 23:51:20 -0500
When the rivets between the fuse holder and the spade connectors wear they
become loose and intermittent.  I have experienced it on more than one
restoration.  So yes it does happen and no it isn't a stupid question

If you clean them well you could probably solder over the rivets as a
temporary fix.

James Nazarian
71 MGBGT V8
71 MGB Tourer