Re: Glue for under hood insulation

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Glue for under hood insulation
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 15:34:19 -0700
On the subject of underhood insulation, I would have thought that the panels
supplied by Moss would have been large enough to tuck up under the underhood
framing, in order to hide the edges for a neat appearance. Someone in this
thread also mentioned tucking in the edges. But the pieces I received were
far too small for this purpose -- probably left an inch exposed all the way
around. What's with that?

After looking at this situation and thinking "huh", I never got around to
installing them.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149