Re: Glue for under hood insulation

To: "Max Heim" <mvheim@studiolimage.com>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Glue for under hood insulation
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 09:30:35 +0100
Same here on both my roadster and V8.  Clausagers pictures of a roadster and
C seem to show a similar gap, although not an inch, the V8 perhaps not.
However if the felt went under the edges it would still sag in the middle
while drying, and wouldn't leave space for the supporting laths I used to
hold it in place while doing so.

PaulH.