RE: MGA Heater shut-off valve

To: "'Barrie Robinson'" <barrie@look.ca>, "'MG List'"
Subject: RE: MGA Heater shut-off valve
From: "Howard Battan" <battanhr@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 11:51:32 -0700
Barrie, the valves I saw on cars last weekend were just simple manual
lever actuated ball valves. They were nothing fancy, but they did
provide positive shut-off during the warm-weather seasons. That's all I
want, too.

Good luck on your development and let us know how it comes out. I may
decide I need one in the future.

Howard