Re: Coil?

To: "Malcolm Jeffcock" <mjeffcock@tru.eastlink.ca>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Coil?
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 15:15:29 +0100
If it only sticks some of the time it is probably the piston binding on the
dashpot rather than the jet needing centring.  If so it can be carbon
deposits on piston or in the cover, carb cleaner should shift them.  If they
seem clean look for rub marks, as another poster has said maybe the covers
have been reversed, if not careful application of a polishing compound on
the inside of the cover can relieve a high spot.

PaulH.