RE: No LBC - Craftsman Tools R. I. P.

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: No LBC - Craftsman Tools R. I. P.
From: "Larry list account" <list@marketvalue.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 00:43:21 -0700
I heard it the other way around.  Sears bought K-mart.  It was reported to
be a great 'marriage' for two ailing companies.

In the short term they will operate as two separate companies.  In the long
term who knows.

I had the opportunity to talk with a Super K-mart employee a couple of
months ago.  She said they were remodeling their store...to Sears
standards....

Larry Hoy