Re: No LBC - Craftsman Tools R. I. P.

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: No LBC - Craftsman Tools R. I. P.
From: dcouncil@cu.imt.net
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 10:13:53 -0700
One of my first sets of wrenches that I bought just happened to be Kmart
wrenches
and are branded as such. And I still have all of them (I think) and they are
still in pretty good shape after 25 or so years with a lot of use. They were
probably rebranded but were actually very good quality.

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B