Re: No LBC - Craftsman Tools R. I. P.

To: Kevin Smith <ksmith40@centurytel.net>
Subject: Re: No LBC - Craftsman Tools R. I. P.
From: "Paul T. Root" <ptroot@iaces.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 08:56:44 -0600
I never much liked Stanley stuff. Always been a Craftsman guy.

I remember a couple of years ago, Stanley announced that they
were moving Corporate Headquarters off shores, simply to skip
out on paying taxes.

I seem to remember they got shamed into not doing this. But, either
way, I vowed never to by Stanley again. Not really much of a threat
since I rarely bought it in the first place.

I hope the gloom and doom for Craftsman is unfounded. Time will tell.
But I don't think the Mac or Snap-On trucks are going to stop at my
house. :-)

Paul.